7.06.2006

free ice cream!

*Sigh.

I promise that this journal has not become a photo blog. However, it has long been a hobby blog of a girl who is not always very attentive to the task of updating it. It will please you to know that the guilt of not posting for a whole week has been eating at me the whole time I was off doing the things that I opted to do instead of updating.

But it is Thursday, and Thursdays are easy.



I took a walk one day a couple of weeks ago around my neighborhood with my camera and my mp3 player - I was just looking to get robbed. I live near an elementary school, and I found this sign up in one of the windows. I can't decide if bullies are not allowed in the school at all, or if they just have to enter through another door than the one that is below this sign. In any case, I did not go through the door, but that was mostly because it was locked.

At the same time, there are these fluffy clouds in the reflection, and the combination of a pretty, peaceful day with no bullies is a marvelous one. Maybe this is the door to heaven. Nah. That door would say "No bullies" and "Free ice cream!"

No comments: