3.15.2007

got your goat.



I stole this sign from the window of an empty shop in a strip mall. In my defense, it had been up for quite a while (notice the water marks). Also, I did it all for you, my loyal readers, because I knew that you would find this sign as fascinating as I do. If not, that's okay, too, because I guarantee I am fascinated enough for every single one of you. When you first read this sign, how many times did you stop and say, "Wait, what?" I really can't decide what intrigues me more: the idea of people who bow-hunt goats or that last remark about serial killers. Should I be concerned about mass murderers? Or maybe just lost and confused Bushmen?

Notice that I did mark out the phone numbers so as to avoid some sort of 867-5309 incident. I mean, these poor people have been through enough.

No comments: